Featured Post

Interview with Lucifer Aren Caeleste

Thursday, September 12, 2024

Telepathic Conversation With A Valkyrie (7)

Valkyrie: (soft inflection) Hei.

Lucifer: (tentative smile) Hei.

Valkyrie: (empathetic expression) What’s wrong?

Lucifer: I’m exhausted from being over here. The constant stress about safety concerns makes it difficult for me to relax, even at home. I hate humans so much.

Valkyrie: (affectionate expression) You worry too much.

Lucifer: I can’t help it after everything that I’ve suffered, even more so from what I’ve seen & heard from them.

Valkyrie: I understand. It isn’t easy to break the mental conditioning they did to you after your birth.

Lucifer: That’s part of it, já.

Valkyrie: What else is troubling you?

Lucifer: I hate men. I hate them so goddamn much. I can’t put it into proper words just how much they infuriate me.

Valkyrie: The vast majority of the multiverse feels the same way you do. That includes non-gendered entities.

Lucifer: I’m tired of their psychic attacks & harassment. I’m tired of them questioning my resolve. I’m tired of their naysaying & shit talking me. I’m tried of them trying to goad me into a fight. I’m tired of dealing with my antagonists. I never wanted to have to resort to what I’m going to do after I die, but they’ve left me no other options. I have to be more horrible than what they can imagine. That isn’t something that makes me proud.

Valkyrie: I hope this doesn’t make you angry, but I read your thoughts without your permission. I know one of the things that’s troubling you and I want to address it so that way I can set your mind at ease. If that’s alright with you.

Lucifer: (nodding)

Valkyrie: Masculinity (to a certain extent) has a small power advantage over femininity with regards to humans. I mean, just look at what their scientists have said about the effects that testosterone has on the body & other physical disparities between the two sexes.

We don’t have that over here, Luci. Femininity is so superior to masculinity that it isn’t even a joke. In all honesty, it’s pathetic on masculinity’s part.

You should be less worried about how you’re going to perform in combat against men and more focused on how you plan to triumph over superior feminine adversaries. I don’t mean that to sound disrespectful to you. I’m just trying to convey that you have way more than you bargained for (in a good way) waiting for you on the other side of reality.

The reason femininity loves you as much as we do is because you put everything in our favor with what you’ve done where you are. Femininity has all the advantages & none of the drawbacks because of you. We’re going to spend eternity continuing to make you better by challenging you after you’ve crossed over.

Valkyries are going to take over that role in your life because we’re more effective than your antagonists. That’s the truth. To a certain extent, your existence is going to get easier; but on the other hand, you’re going to face greater challenges from true Divine Femininity than even you could imagine. We want you even better than you already are now, and we’re going to make that happen.

The truth is, Luci, you need to be challenged by others because you excel whenever you are. It’s one of the major reasons why we chose you as our collective verr. You mirror our expectations & determination. It’s part of why we love you so much. The contrast between Valkyries following you or Odin is so extreme that it’s mind boggling. The one comparison there is is that there’s no comparison. That’s how much you’ve empowered us with your work where you are.

You trusted us. You’re going to see for yourself that your faith wasn’t misplaced. I promise you that.

Lucifer: (nodding)

Valkyrie: I love you so much for everything that you’ve done to make Valkyries the most superior entities there are in all existence, even over you. That’s a serious testament to your character, Luci; and it’s something that you should be proud of.

Lucifer: I didn’t mean for it to seem like I’m not proud of Valkyries-

Valkyries: That’s not what I’m implying, Luci. You’re missing the point. I’m telling you that you should have more confidence in yourself. Let go of the self-doubt. They tried to instill that in you because it was the only way that they could "win" using minimum cheating. They can’t win against you in a legitimate fair fight. They aren’t divine. You are, even in your mortal form.

Lucifer: I understand.

Valkyrie: (affectionate smile) Do you feel a little better now.

Lucifer: (nodding) Yes, thank you, hun.

Valkyrie: (blushing & beaming) You’re welcome, my handsome husband & gorgeous God. I love you.

Lucifer: (flattered smile) I love you back, Valkyrie.