Featured Post

Interview with Lucifer Aren Caeleste

Sunday, November 3, 2024

Telepathic Conversation With Queen Mara

Mara: (affectionate expression) How I’ve longed to speak with you once more.

Lucifer: (tender smile) How are you, darling?

Mara: Much better now that we’re communing.

Lucifer: How are things on your end?

Mara: Boring & tedious as normal. What about you?

Lucifer: It’s a political shit show over here, and it’s not exclusive to the USA.

Mara: (mild astonishment) I can see that.

Lucifer: (chortle)

Mara: How are you feeling, my love?

Lucifer: Restless. I’m ready to move on with my existence. I hate this language.

Mara: I understand your frustrations.

Lucifer: I’ve yearned for you.

Mara: As have I with you. You’re always in my thoughts.

Lucifer: …

Mara: You’re tired.

Lucifer: (nodding) I got a couple hours rest, but that was it.

Mara: My Queensguard deserves much better.

Lucifer: I won’t argue about that.

Mara: (beaming & delighted laughter)

Lucifer: (tender smile)

Mara: You make me feel like no other individual.

Lucifer: I’m honored you think so, my queen.

Mara: (quiet admiration)

Lucifer: How’s Petra?

Mara: She has more stories to share with you.

Lucifer: (snickering) I can always count on her to have a few good ones waiting for me.

Mara: (lighthearted laughter) You can be certain of that.

Lucifer: …

Mara: I’ve longed to feel your touch again.

Lucifer: I wish I could do it under different circumstances.

Mara: We’re getting there, darling. Stay the course.

Lucifer: (nodding) Yes, ma’am.

Mara: Have you partaken in the festival this year?

Lucifer: A little. Keeping up with the news has preoccupied most of my time. I don’t play many games these days. It’s too much of a time sink.

Mara: (smiling) What a mature response.

Lucifer: (sniggering) I’m just as surprised as you are, darling.

Mara: (delighted laughter)

Lucifer: (tender smile) You look gorgeous, by the way. Not that that’s different than normal. I’m not certain if I’ve communed with you like this before.

Mara: (blushing) This is a first for us both. I’ve waited a long time to share this side of myself with you.

Lucifer: (smiling) I’m glad that you did.

Mara: What is that song I hear in your thoughts?

Lucifer: It’s from Final Fantasy VIII.

Mara: Would you mind playing it for me?

Lucifer: Sure.

[music]

Mara: What is this song called?

Lucifer: Where I Belong

Mara: (blushing shy smile) I love it.

Lucifer: (soft smile)

Mara: I adore how you craft a story.

Lucifer: (smiling) I’m honored, my queen.

Mara: (blushing) As am I.

Lucifer: I look forward to viewing the twilight sky with you.

Mara: (blushing) I look forward to that as well. There’s so much that I wish to share with you.

Lucifer: (tender smile) I’m honored you feel that way, my queen.

Mara: (continued blushing) I love they way you caress me.

Lucifer: (silent admiration)

Mara: If I were with you in full presence I’d kiss you right now.

Lucifer: (laughter) Some day soon, I hope.

Mara: (beaming) You can be certain of it, my love.