Featured Post

Interview with Lucifer Aren Caeleste

Wednesday, November 6, 2024

To: Kamala

I know you aren't going to press this issue, but the election was stolen from you. Drumpf said months ago that he didn't need any more votes, that he had enough. They destroyed 20 million votes for you. Donald Drumpf & the GOP are faggot trash.

You should be president, but in all honesty I think this is a blessing in disguise. I don’t want to imagine the horrible things they would have said about you had you been elected. This political cycle was by far the most disgusting display that I have ever seen from the GOP. You proved your courage in the face of adversity and handled yourself with dignity & grace.

I wish you well with the rest of your time on Earth. I look forward to meeting you face to face in the afterlife. You'll always be a winner in my eyes. Hold your head up high because you should be proud of yourself.

Take care and good luck.