Featured Post

Interview with Lucifer Aren Caeleste

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Telepathic Conversation With My Kona (Aerith) 4

Aerith: We haven’t spoken like this in a while.

Lucifer: I know. My apologies, darling.

Aerith: You’re forgiven, you cranky old man.

Lucifer: [hearty laughter]

Aerith: Joking aside. I understand why you haven’t been very talkative.

Lucifer: I hate it here.

Aerith: I don’t blame you. I’d hate it if I were there too.

Lucifer: Having to observe and not take direct action against any them is one of the most difficult things that I’ve ever had to do.

Aerith: If it’s any consolation, you’re doing phenomenal work.

Lucifer: Thanks.

Aerith: [frowning] I’m serious, Mr. Grouchy.

Lucifer: [tut] I’m not grouchy. Not right now, anyway.

Aerith: [playful giggling] If you say so, dear.

Lucifer: [smirking] I say so.

Aerith: Then tell me. How are you feeling?

Lucifer: I’d rather not, hun. I don’t want to bring the mood down.

Aerith: It’ll get brought down anyway if you bottle it up. So you might as well get it out.

Lucifer: I hate being here, more & more, everyday. Humans make me so goddamn furious that it’s exhausting. I hate what they do to each other. I hate what they do to other life forms. I hate what they’re doing to the planet. I hate humans so goddamn much. I want to kill them all.

Aerith: There was a time when I would have disagreed with your sentiments; but I don’t feel that way anymore. I understand why you’ve reached that point with them.

Lucifer: Let’s change the subject, hun. I don’t want to talk about this crap. I do that enough already.

Aerith: Then what would you like to talk about, you charming little devil?

Lucifer: [furrowed brow] Little? I’ve got 7 inches on you, shorty.

Aerith: [robust laughter] You know what I mean.

Lucifer: [shaking head] I don’t have anything really interesting to talk about at the moment. It’s almost 5 am and my eyes are starting to burn.

Aerith: [pouting] Okay…

Lucifer: I’m sorry that I’ve been distant. I haven’t felt like communing much because I’ve been so furious at those goddamn MAGAt sacks of shit. Especially that cock sucking liar.

Aerith: It’s okay, Luci. You don’t need to explain. I’ve been watching what’s going on there from over here.

Lucifer: He makes me so goddamn furious. He is the antithesis of everything I am & stand for. I hate him so fricken much.

Aerith: Well, on the bright side, you’re minding your language. So that’s a small win.

Lucifer: [chortle] If you say so, dear.

Aerith: [flirty smirk] I say so.