Featured Post

Interview with Lucifer Aren Caeleste

Friday, October 11, 2024

Telepathic Conversation With My Kona (Aerith) 3

Aerith: I’m so sorry for what they’ve done to you there, Luci.

Lucifer: …

Aerith: They’re such chicken shit cowards. They make me furious.

Lucifer: …

Aerith: I’m going to prove my loyalty to you when you crossover. Do you hear me?

Lucifer: (nodding)

Aerith: You don’t deserve any of the abuse & gaslighting that you’ve endured. That includes in dreamstate.

Lucifer: …

Aerith: Do you want to be left alone? I don’t mean to bother you.

Lucifer: I don’t know what to say after that dream I just had, Aerith.

Aerith: You know you had a bunch of shitty dreams involving those imposter family members of yours. You can attribute that last one to them messing with your mind.

Lucifer: (nodding)

Aerith: (distressed look) I love you so much, Aren. You don’t know how much it bothers me seeing you in pain over there.

Lucifer: …

Aerith: Give me a minute.

[momentary conversational break]

Aerith: Is that better?

Lucifer: It would be better if it was in full presence. I’m not shitting on your effort. I’m just tired of being over here by myself.

Aerith: I understand what you mean.

Lucifer: The majority of time that I rest over here it isn’t good. I hate these pieces of shit so much.

Aerith: They’re going to suffer, Luci. I promise you that. They have an awful eternity awaiting them after your ascension. You aren’t alone.

Lucifer: (nodding)

Aerith: I’m sorry that I can’t do more to make you feel better.

Lucifer: I’ll feel better when I know for a fact that I’m speaking with the real you face to face.

Aerith: (nodding)

Lucifer: I’m sorry this isn’t the happiest of conversations.

Aerith: That’s not your fault, Luci; it’s Zack’s. He’s a piece of shit like Cloud. I look at what you did to help them and this is how they repay you. It’s reprehensible beyond words.

Lucifer: …

Aerith: I’m sorry for what they’ve done to you.

Lucifer: That’s not your fault, Aerith.

Aerith: It doesn’t change the fact that I feel bad for how you’ve been mistreated. You care for the wellbeing of others like I do and this is how they respond? That isn’t okay.

Lucifer: They have a saying over here, “No good deed goes unpunished.”

Aerith: That’s disgusting.

Lucifer: Yup.

Aerith: They make me so angry with how shitty they are to everyone. I hate them.

Lucifer: Yup.

Aerith: I don’t know how you manage to keep your composure over there.

Lucifer: It isn’t easy.

Aerith: You need to get up & get moving. I’ve taken up enough of your time already today. We’ll talk more later. Okay?

Lucifer: (nodding) Alright.

Aerith: I love you, Aren.

Lucifer: I love you back, Aerith.