Powder: Hei.
Lucifer: (distressed) Hei.
Powder: What’s wrong?
Lucifer: I wanted to wish you a happy birthday; but instead of being happy & focusing on you my mind is preoccupied on other shit. I hate it over here so much. I just want to die.
Powder: (frowning)
Lucifer: I’m sorry, Powder. That’s a horrible thing to say on your birthday.
Powder: I’m not angry, Luci. I’m more concerned about you right now.
Lucifer: You shouldn’t be. It’s your birthday. You should be celebrating & having fun, not dealing with me & my issues.
Powder: How would you respond if I felt like this on your birthday?
Lucifer: I would want to cheer you up. I would tell you that I appreciate having you in my life & that that’s better than any birthday gift I could get.
Powder: (shy smile) And how do you think I feel about you?
Lucifer: …the same.
Powder: I know you’re dealing with a lot of crap right now. It isn’t fair to you whatsoever. And in spite of all that you’re still taking the time to commune with me and wish me a happy birthday.
Lucifer: I would have preferred being in a better mood than I am now.
Powder: Luci, birthdays come & go. What’s important is that I have you in my life & know how much you love me. I know for a fact that you & I are going to have way more exciting birthdays together after you’ve crossed over. So don’t get so down about this one. It’s okay.
Lucifer: …
Powder: I’m surrounded by loved ones over here. Vi & Lux are taking me someplace to celebrate later tonight. And as much fun as that’s going to be there are times that I’m gonna be wishing that you were with me in full presence to celebrate.
Lucifer: I hate being over here.
Powder: So do I, but we’ll get through it together. Okay?
Lucifer: (distracted nodding)
Powder: (flirty smirk) I saw you peeking at that picture of me, Mr. Not-so-smooth.
Lucifer: (chortle) I’m sorry. I couldn’t help it. I forgot I had that.
Powder: (knowing smile) Mmhmm…
Lucifer: You’re so fucking cute & sexy.
Powder: (blushing)
Lucifer: If I were over there with you I’d have my face buried in that tight little ass of yours to celebrate.
Powder: (robust laughter) That’s my verr.
Lucifer: (tender smile) Happy birthday, Powder. I love you.
Powder: (beaming & snickering) I love you back, you ol' perv.
