Featured Post

Interview with Lucifer Aren Caeleste

Friday, October 11, 2024

Telepathic Conversation With An Angel (7)

Angel: How are you feeling?

Lucifer: (shrugged shoulders) There isn’t a word to describe it where I am. I don’t feel good. That’s the simplest way to put it.

Angel: Is there anything I can do to help?

Lucifer: I’m tired of having shitty dreams. It’s exhausting. I would love to rest where I don’t dream about anything or have pleasant dreams with femininity. I’m so fucking sick & tired of interacting with faggots in dreamstate. I hate men so goddamn much.

Angel: I’m sorry, Luci.

Lucifer: …

Angel: Part of the issue you’re dealing with is the trauma you’ve suffered. It extends into dreamstate for you.

Lucifer: I just want to die & punish them already. I hate it here.

Angel: You’re getting there, Luci. We’re working on the finishing touches over here before your ascendance. Your spontaneity gives us numerous choices to decide what the best outcome is.

Lucifer: …

Angel: I wish I could have done to you what that girl did with that toy. I want to make you feel better.

Lucifer: That would have been nice. I’m tired of being deprived of genuine affection over here.

Angel: Just know that you’re loved by femininity more than you’re aware. I know things are tough right now but they’re going to get better. You’ll see.

Lucifer: (nodding)

Angel: I’ll talk with some of the higher ranks & see about helping you more in dreamstate.

Lucifer: I would appreciate that. I’m so tired of seeing men in my dreams. It’s bad enough I have to interact with those faggot pieces of shit over here. I want a break from them.

Angel: (frowning) I’m sorry, Luci.

Lucifer: It’s not your fault, it’s men’s. Men are to blame for everything wrong in the world.

Angel: I’m gonna go find some help for you. I love you, Luci.

Lucifer: I love you back, hun. Thank you.