They are apathetic to suffering of all kinds, including their own. All they do is complain & expect someone else to clean up their collective mess. I am finished wasting my time, effort & energy caring about a nation that needs to suffer an extreme humiliating beatdown. Same shit applies to Israel (even more so).
The American public can go to war with their shitty local, state & federal governments. Lynch every faggot (aka man) with an (R) next to his name for good measure. I no longer care about 99.99% of Americans or their plight. They all need to die a painful death, especially those in the Drumpf administration.
-
To: Evil entities aligned with me,
Hurt as many of these pieces of shit as you want, especially the "men." You know which women & young girls that I do not want harmed. Make the "rich & powerful" suffer even more. Make their karma agonizing. Happy hunting.
Lucifer