Featured Post

Interview with Lucifer Aren Caeleste

Monday, October 7, 2024

I Ask Femininity For Forgiveness

I have done my best to be respectful, empathetic & forgiving towards others. I know that I've made mistakes during my lifetime but I have tried to correct them whenever possible, learn from my experiences and grow as an individual. I try not to hold grudges but the people here make it impossible for me not to. I can’t forgive someone when they were never remorseful about the harm they've caused.

I don’t want to suffer a fate like that. I've felt so much unprovoked hatred & malice directed towards me throughout my lifetime that I don’t enjoy living anymore. I'm just waiting to die from natural causes at this point. I hate humanity so much I can’t describe it.

I hate men more than anything else. Every goddamn one of them. They're such selfish, rude, abusive, cowardly, arrogant pieces of shit they make me furious. I want to kill every one of them for the harm they've caused. I want to kill every one of them for what they’ve done to me. I want to kill every one of them for what they’ve done to my creation. I hate them all.

I hate looking at men. I hate listening to men. I hate smelling men. I hate being near men. I hate knowing that men exist.

I hate how men speak. I hate how men think. I hate how men behave. I hate everything about men. I hate the fact that I am a man because that's what it's going to take to punish them all.

I don’t know what else to say. It seems like I can’t communicate with anyone here who understands me. I feel isolated while being surrounded by billions of hypocritical narcissistic souls who could not care less about me or my creation. I'm so angry at them for what they’ve done to disrespect me. I can’t forgive them anymore. I'm still alive but they killed that part of me, and it won't ever return. They deserve to suffer my wrath not benevolence.

I ask femininity for forgiveness. I hope the compassion that I tried to show others is reciprocated towards me. I'm tired of living this way. I just want things here to end.